- Additional information
Digestacure AUTOIMMUNE-X Stabilized Aloe Polymannose Complex Concentrate
This is what has helped me (Dr. Mike) tremendously with my chronic Lyme and autoimmune issues!
Digestacure AUTOIMMUNE-X is the stabilized Aloe Polymannose complex, (Immune Modulators) in pure form, found within, and functioning as the orchestrator molecules in this formula. The remarkable healing power of AUTOIMMUNE-X has been repeatedly demonstrated by patients and the nation’s top integrative and natural healing practitioners over the last ten years. No other substance known to man compares or has more scientific evidence behind it than Immune Modulators found in AUTOIMMUNE-X.
USER TESTIMONIALS – Amazimg User Successes from Dr. Ronald Drucker’s Website
Hundreds of the nations’ top immune restoration doctors are now using the product successfully. PHASE 2 and 3 CLINICAL TRIALS on DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X®, demonstrate an average 88% therapeutic improvement in patients with autoimmune conditions, inside of 12 months. The study results closely mimic the results obtained unofficially over the last 10 years.
By extracting, stabilizing, and concentrating the active healing ingredients in a cultured aloe botanical, DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X® contains over Sixty Eight (68) times the active healing ingredients compared to any other product, as confirmed via independent size-exclusion chromatography testing.
Click HERE for a list of autoimmune conditions and symptoms that Autoimmune-X can address.
NOTHING Comes Close to The Endless Health Benefits of DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X®
Click here to see the amazing USER TESTIMONIALS taken directly from Dr. Ronald Drucker’s Website
- Are incorporated into the cell membranes throughout the body, enhancing the membranes effectiveness regarding a number of known functions.
- Create a dramatic overall improvement of the assimilation of nutrients through the digestive tract, AND the intake of nutrients through the cell membranes.
- Help stop and prevent the damage and leakage of the intestinal wall (leaky-gut syndrome), thereby alleviating the stress from the immune system.
- Protect the mucous membranes lining the respiratory, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary tracts resulting in an increased resistance to infections, irritations, inflammation, and subsequently tissue lining degeneration.
- Restore the glycocalyx coatings on the surfaces of killer cells enabling the killer cells to identify disease causing germs and destroy them, instead of blindly attacking the tissues of the body (Anti-Autoimmunity).
- Provide much of the language (coding) of The Code of Life for cellular recognition, intracellular communication, and communication between cells (intercellular) and the immune system.
- Possess immune modulating and immune stimulating effects. Stimulate accurate antibody production (by leukocytes) and an increase in the number of accurate killer T-cells produced. This expresses the tremendous importance in these immune stimulating functions. The levels of accurate antibodies present in our blood directly affects our ability to destroy pathogenic (disease causing) organisms. The killer T-cells are among our first line of defense in destroying dangerous bacteria and viruses and may even protect us from those responsible for an array of cancers.
- Possess anti-inflammatory functions particularly effective in autoimmune diseases, due in part to the specific inhibition of leukotriene B-4, a highly pro-inflammatory substance.
- Are likely to reduce the incidence of cancer, stroke, and heart disease, along with all autoimmune diseases. This is due primarily to the scientifically established fact that chronic inflammation increases the incidence of these conditions.
- Contain antioxidant and free radical scavengers. The importance of antioxidants to overall health and longevity is profound. Antioxidants prevent the destruction of DNA by protecting the strands form the free radicals responsible for the destruction of DNA. Research indicates that the amounts and quality of antioxidants we consume are directly proportional to how long we will live and the quality of our lives.
- Enhance the excretion of toxins from the cells, both intracellular and extracellular, by a unique process known as exocytosis.
- Possess anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-yeast, anti-fungal, anti-mold, and anti-parasitic effects which are of particular interest especially today, linked to the increased incidence of antibiotic resistant strains of pathogens that are no longer responsive to treatment. This further establishes why the ingestion of these active ingredients are so helpful in preventing, normalizing, and correcting so many digestive tract disorders.
- Possess hypoglycemic and blood sugar normalizing functions in both Type I and Type II diabetics.
- Contain an insulin-like growth factor that lowers the required amount of insulin needed to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Reduce the amount of insulin needed, thereby reducing cardiovascular risk factors and stress on the pancreas and likely increasing its useful life.
- Enhance chemotaxis, the migration of immune cells to a site of injury or infection, eliminating infections, and thereby initiating the repair and healing response; promoting tissue growth and regeneration.
- Support and Protect the Endothelial Glycocalyx, the critical lining protecting the arteries. See Below:
• The Latest Discovery: Stem Cells Heal and Regenerate the Body.
Stem cell therapy doctors are presently finding and commenting that patients taking DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X® over periods of months, possess up to 1000% (Ten Times) Higher Healthy Stem Cell Counts.
Stem Cells Heal and Regenerate the Body. Regenerative medicine has been called the “next evolution of medical treatments,” by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. “With its potential to heal, this new field of science is expected to revolutionize health care.”
Your stem cells are released at a rate proportional to the amount of injury or damage occurring in the body. If stem cell quantities are inadequate to meet the need, tissue degeneration will occur. Persons aging, suffering with disease, or with poor health in general are commonly found to possess low stem cell counts. In order for the body to prevent premature aging (organ and tissue degeneration), and to heal from existing organ and tissue damage, an adequate supply of stem cells must be present and available on demand by the body.
The more stem cells which are readily available at the time or ongoing times of need, the greater your body’s ability to effectively repair organ and tissue damage, AND the faster the repair and regeneration can take place. Whether your goal is to build your stem cell counts for optimum health, to battle present disease, or to build your body’s reserves prior to stem cell therapy, the higher your stem cells count, the better the health position you are in.
Click on this link for important and specific dosage instructions. This is too comprehensive to list on the bottle.
Make sure you click on this link to read the most FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. It will blow your mind!