Immune Modulating Components FAQ’s
1. Will it help me and my particular autoimmune condition(s)?
Yes most certainly, because we are addressing the root-cause of ALL autoimmune conditions; The misfiring, tissue attacking immune system known as Autoimmunity. By restoring proper immune system function and balance, the misfiring attack mode is progressively eliminated. As immunity is restored, it goes back to its intended mode of protecting and defending, supporting all the physiologic healing functions of the body.
We accomplish immune system restoration by feeding the immune system, in high concentration, precisely what is designed to receive for proper function; immune modulating components, which were abundant in the food supply several decades ago.
2. What causes autoimmune conditions?
Autoimmune conditions can occur progressively due to a lack of, or absence of immune modulating components in our food supply (See question 4 below), but can also occur suddenly from traumatic injury.
The collapse of immunity and subsequent autoimmune conditions can also be triggered by other contributing factors including pharmaceutical drugs, most commonly by antibiotics and immune suppressing agents. Stress is also a major factor in both immune system failure, and the perpetuation of the autoimmune attack.
The autoimmune attack can strike virtually any system, organ, gland, or tissue of the body causing inflammation, multiple disruptions, multiple imbalances, pain, and potential tissue damage. The autoimmune attack is responsible for well over 100 autoimmune conditions and numerous symptoms.
The autoimmune attack may be attacking one system or organ, or the attack can affect multiple organs and tissues simultaneously. Most often, if left unchecked, individuals with autoimmunity experience compounding attacks to multiple areas of the body as time progresses, potentially culminating in varying forms of tissue damage. To avoid this scenario, immunity must be restored to proper function and autoimmunity eliminated as soon as possible.
3. Why is Proper Immune Function so Important?
The immune system (includes the Lymphatic system) is a structure of biological processes which protects the body against disease. The immune system protects and orchestrates the healing processes of EVERY system, organ, gland, tissue, and cell in the body right down to the bone marrow.
4. Can I recover with your healing process, regardless of How my immune system failed or my genetic makeup?
Yes. In general, both the How and Genetic factors are insignificant. Some individuals, through family history, may be more susceptible to stress and immune failure, but with patience these individuals report healing all the same by consistently using a high concentration of natural immune modulating components.
5. Why are these immune modulating components absent from our food supply?
Decades of mineral depletion of the soils of the industrialized nations have led to crops which yield low-grade/nutrient poor food supplies. The widespread use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides further inhibit the plants’ ability to utilize soil-based minerals in the production of complex plant nutrients. Pre-mature harvesting techniques such as “green-harvesting” (harvesting 10-15 days prior to ripening) designed to minimize spoilage and maximize shelf-life, render fruits and vegetables void of the complex nutrients which are transferred from the tree and vine to the fruit and vegetable in the last three to five days of ripening. In most cases, even “organically grown” fruits and vegetables are green-harvested to prevent spoilage in transit and on the market shelf. Couple these problems with the implementation of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO’s) and the result is a food supply void of the vital components required for immunity and other essential physiologic functions, and/or potentially loaded with harmful unnatural components and substances.
6. What exactly is a natural immune modulator and where can I get a high concentration of them?
An immune modulator is a natural, plant-derived microscopic structure designed by nature for the support and restoration of the immune systems in mammals. For the last 70 years, through procedures designed for profits, the food industry has unintentionally yet progressively depleted the immune modulating components from the food supply. This depletion is directly correlated to the rise of autoimmune conditions.
For the last 20 years I have been testing immune modulating formulas and products claiming to modulate immunity. The scientific community has long determined that the effectiveness of an immune modulating agent lies in its molecular weight measured in “Dalton.”
Dalton is the standard unit that is used for indicating mass on an atomic or molecular scale. The scientific community has defined structures of One Million Dalton and higher as “Immune Modulators” or “Healing Orchestrator’s.” The greater the Dalton range, the greater the immune modulating properties of the structure.
The test used to measure the Dalton range of an immune modulator is called a size-exclusion chromatography test. Using this testing method, in conjunction with practical application, I have determined and subsequently use the best immune modulating formula currently available. The name of the company which manufactures the formula is Pristine Nutraceuticals, and the formula name is DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X®. The size-exclusion chromatography testing profile proves to be a long-chain immune modulator range of 1 million Dalton to over 10 million Dalton. The active ingredient portion of the formula containing this high Dalton range has averaged 70 percent with good consistency.
Until a stronger formula is developed, this is the one I will continue to use and recommend. To provide a contrast, the next best (second place) formula available, displays a Dalton range of between one and two million Dalton, with this active ingredient portion amounting to only 2 percent.
Take the formula as directed and communicate with Support during the healing process. The Support Team is free and very knowledgeable, therefore use them to your advantage.
7. Why won’t the Medical Industry Heal the Root-Cause of Autoimmune Conditions (Autoimmunity)?
Sadly and deplorably, the answer is simple economics. The pharmaceutical/medical industry has become the ultimate Conflict of Interest. The industry has built an entire empire on the revenues generated by autoimmunity. The estimated revenue generated is in excess of one trillion dollars annually.
Eliminating autoimmunity and healing the patients through immune system restoration would render small profits short term, and industry suicide long term. Because of this, the industry protects autoimmunity by teaching medical doctors to treat symptoms and conditions only, while ignoring the root-cause, subsequently allowing the patient to slowly deteriorate and prematurely die in the name of revenue. Make no mistake, your medical doctor wants to heal you and is in on No conspiracy, but he is being educated and controlled by an industry focused on profits, not the healing of the patient.
8. How do the immune modulating components work?
The human body is designed with special receptor sites called enterons, which line the digestive tract. These special receptor sites are designed to take in or engulf, intact, the immune modulating components without breakage. This process is called endocytosis. Due to this process, the immune modulating components are absorbed in a way that protects the links of the long-chain polysaccharide molecules.
The mechanism of endocytosis exists within the body to perform this essential task of absorption without destruction of these long chain structures. Once inside the cell, these long chain macromolecules which have been taken in by endocytosis including polysaccharides, proteins, and polynucleotides (DNA and RNA) can be used for their unique healing properties or broken down inside the cell for their nutritional value. We refer to this process as, “intracellular digestion.” It is the second form of digestion which occurs within the cells. This form of digestion only occurs after these intact healing components have entered the interior of the cell where they are either utilized intact, for their unique and necessary healing properties, or they may be broken down and processed into their subcomponents for further use.
DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X® has gone mainstream in the Holistic Medical Community.
Dr. C. NORMAN SHEALY, M.D., Ph.D., is recognized worldwide as The Father of Holistic Medicine. He is the President of The American Holistic Medical Association (AHMA), and author of over 325 published works. He has acted as consultant to leaders in every specialty, including the personal physicians of Presidents John F. Kennedy and Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Dr. C. NORMAN SHEALY, M.D., Ph.D., is one of The Nation’s Top Immune Restoration Practitioners using DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X®
Dr. Ronald Drucker has just returned from The 2017 International Holistic Medicine Summit where, by the request of Dr. Shealy, he lectured numerous practitioners on The Elimination of Autoimmunity.
Hundreds of the nations’ top immune restoration doctors are now using the product successfully. PHASE 2 and 3 CLINICAL TRIALS demonstrate an average 88% therapeutic improvement in patients with autoimmune conditions, inside of 12 months. The study results closely mimic the results obtained unofficially over the last 10 years.
Begin Your Healing Process Today.By extracting, stabilizing, and concentrating the active healing ingredients in aloe, DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X® contains over Sixty Eight (68) times the active healing ingredients compared to any other product, as confirmed via independent size-exclusion chromatography testing.
NOTHING Comes Close to The Endless Health Benefits of DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X®
From the Published Research Studies, and my direct experience, the active ingredients in DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X®:
- Are incorporated into the cell membranes throughout the body, enhancing the membranes effectiveness regarding a number of known functions.
- Create a dramatic overall improvement of the assimilation of nutrients through the digestive tract, AND the intake of nutrients through the cell membranes.
- Help stop and prevent the damage and leakage of the intestinal wall (leaky-gut syndrome), thereby alleviating the stress from the immune system.
- Protect the mucous membranes lining the respiratory, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary tracts resulting in an increased resistance to infections, irritations, inflammation, and subsequently tissue lining degeneration.
- Restore the glycocalyx coatings on the surfaces of killer cells enabling the killer cells to identify disease causing germs and destroy them, instead of blindly attacking the tissues of the body (Anti-Autoimmunity).
- Provide much of the language (coding) of The Code of Life for cellular recognition, intracellular communication, and communication between cells (intercellular) and the immune system.
- Possess immune modulating and immune stimulating effects. Stimulate accurate antibody production (by leukocytes) and an increase in the number of accurate killer T-cells produced. This expresses the tremendous importance in these immune stimulating functions. The levels of accurate antibodies present in our blood directly affects our ability to destroy pathogenic (disease causing) organisms. The killer T-cells are among our first line of defense in destroying dangerous bacteria and viruses and may even protect us from those responsible for an array of cancers.
- Possess anti-inflammatory functions particularly effective in autoimmune diseases, due in part to the specific inhibition of leukotriene B-4, a highly pro-inflammatory substance.
- Are likely to reduce the incidence of cancer, stroke, and heart disease, along with all autoimmune diseases. This is due primarily to the scientifically established fact that chronic inflammation increases the incidence of these conditions.
- Contain antioxidant and free radical scavengers. The importance of antioxidants to overall health and longevity is profound. Antioxidants prevent the destruction of DNA by protecting the strands form the free radicals responsible for the destruction of DNA. Research indicates that the amounts and quality of antioxidants we consume are directly proportional to how long we will live and the quality of our lives.
- Enhance the excretion of toxins from the cells, both intracellular and extracellular, by a unique process known as exocytosis.
- Possess anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-yeast, anti-fungal, anti-mold, and anti-parasitic effects which are of particular interest especially today, linked to the increased incidence of antibiotic resistant strains of pathogens that are no longer responsive to treatment. This further establishes why the ingestion of these active ingredients are so helpful in preventing, normalizing, and correcting so many digestive tract disorders.
- Possess hypoglycemic and blood sugar normalizing functions in both Type I and Type II diabetics.
- Contain an insulin-like growth factor that lowers the required amount of insulin needed to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Reduce the amount of insulin needed, thereby reducing cardiovascular risk factors and stress on the pancreas and likely increasing its useful life.
- Enhance chemotaxis, the migration of immune cells to a site of injury or infection, eliminating infections, and thereby initiating the repair and healing response; promoting tissue growth and regeneration.
- Support and Protect the Endothelial Glycocalyx, the critical lining protecting the arteries. See Below:
Stem cell therapy doctors are finding that patients taking DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X® over periods of months, possess up to 1000% (Ten Times) Higher Healthy Stem Cell Counts.
Stem cells are the foundation cells for our bodies. These highly specialized cells that make up our organs and tissues, originally came from an initial pool of stem cells that formed shortly after fertilization. Throughout our lives, we continue to rely on persisting stem cells to repair injured tissues and replace cells that are lost every day, such as those in our skin, hair, blood, muscles, nerves, lining of our gut, brain and all other the organs and glands.
For centuries, men of medicine were under the assumption that when injury, such as a cut through the skin, fat and muscle occurred, that by cleaning and binding the wound together, the muscles and skin would grow into each other, thus healing the wound. By the 1960s, with the help from microscopes and modern technology, man discovered that it was actually stem cells filling the gap of the wound, “differentiating” or transforming themselves into muscle, fat, and skin cells needed to mend the wound.
Dr. Melvin M. Propis, M.D.: “In all my years of performing stem cell therapies, I have never witnessed healthy adult stem cell counts coming close to those patients who had been taking DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X®. I am now taking the AUTOIMMUNE-X myself, and recommend it to every appropriate patient before and after stem cell therapy. I believe it creates a Total Body Homeostasis, conducive for strong healthy adult stem cell replication.”
Dr. Melvin M. Propis, M.D., of Plantation, Florida is highly regarded as one of the Nations’ Top Stem Cell Therapy Practitioners.
How Powerful are They? Can Stem Cells Heal Damage as Severe as Paralyzation?
When Kristopher Boesen of Bakersfield regained consciousness after losing control of his car while driving in wet conditions, he was paralyzed from the neck down. The prognosis was grim: he was told that he might never regain control of his limbs again.
But he has. At least some of them. He has movement in his upper body and can use his arms and hands. He can feed himself, text friends and family and even hug them. To him, this means that he has his life back. How did this miracle come about?
Kris was offered the opportunity to participate in a human clinical trial at the University of Southern California and Asterias Biotherapeutics. He is one of five previously paralyzed patients who experienced increased mobility after being treated with Stem Cells.
Practitioners are discovering that DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X® aggressively promotes an environment of Total Body Homeostasis.
By Andrea Larsen, Licensed Nutritional Consultant
Total Body Homeostasis or Total Physiologic Stability is a bodily status where all Systems, Organs, and Cells are functioning perfectly as designed, without interference from physiologic stress, disease, or premature aging (deterioration).
Homeostasis is characteristic of a system that regulates its internal environment and maintains a stable, relatively constant condition of properties. It is a state where all bodily parameters and markers exist within a normal range of values. This is the proverbial “State of Perfect Health.”
Total Body Homeostasis is key to life, and failures in homeostasis can lead to hundreds of various diseases, and premature aging. Homeostasis can be defined as an Ease or normalcy of bodily functions and processes. Disease or Dis-Ease can be defined as trouble, – the lack of Ease.
In my 35 years of experience, I have continually witnessed that many patients can ingest all of the best foods and quality supplements available, never reach Homeostasis, and still fall victim to disease and premature aging.
Imagine ingesting One Substance, containing the properties which create the very foundation necessary for Total Body Homeostasis, whereupon all other quality substances ingested then may have access to perform their individual benefits. I have found this substance to be DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X®, and the healings I have accomplished in the last 2 years I have used it with patients, far outweigh all of the former.
A successful innovator, educator, and lecturer in the fields of holistic health and natural healing for over 35 years, Andrea Larsen is highly regarded among the top authorities on nutrition and healing in South Florida. As an integrative practitioner utilizing a complementary approach, her goal is to promote your health and happiness by providing individualized programs to support your total wellness.
Dr. Derrick DeSilva, M.D., and Dr. Jeffrey Gladden, MD, FACC throw new light on the question by looking at the endothelial glycocalyx. That’s the microscopic film covering and protecting the vascular endothelium within the arteries.
“It is the clotting in response to plaque disruption, not the plaque accumulation in the arteries per se that poses the real threat. 75% of heart attacks occur at arteries that are less than 50% blocked…”
“To protect endothelial function, we must support its existing natural protection, the endothelial glycocalyx.”
International Journal of Biological Sciences: “Alterations of endothelial cells and the vasculature play a central role in the pathogenesis of a broad spectrum of the most dreadful of human diseases, as endothelial cells have the key function of participating in the maintenance of patent and functional capillaries. The endothelium is directly involved in peripheral vascular disease, stroke, heart disease, diabetes, insulin resistance, chronic kidney failure, tumor growth, metastasis, venous thrombosis, and severe viral infectious diseases. Dysfunction of the vascular endothelium is thus a hallmark of human diseases.” Int J Biol Sci. 2013; 9(10): 1057–1069.
The endothelial glycocalyx protective linings are made up of and supported by the glycoproteins and other stabilized components found in DigestaCure® AUTOIMMUNE-X®.